CSIS publishes various unclassified information products on a wide range of national security and intelligence issues.
- CSIS Annual Public Report: An annual review of the global threat environment and the implications for Canada and CSIS programs, presented each year to the Parliament of Canada.
- World Watch: Expert Notes
- Occasional Papers: Priority Issues: CSIS-commissioned papers by non-governmental experts on threats to the security of Canada.
- Commentary: Essays on security issues from independent experts and CSIS strategic analysts.
- Perspectives: Papers resulting from CSIS research in public safety and national security topics.
- Legislation: Laws that govern CSIS and the Canadian security and intelligence community.
- CSIS Backgrounders: Information addressing security and intelligence issues, and CSIS priorities and operational activities.
- Other Publications: A collection of miscellaneous publications and reports published by CSIS and other organizations.